KW is the most successful and most agent-centric real estate company in the industry. And the most copied.
1) Started in 1983 in Austin, Texas and today is the number one real estate sales organization in the United States and the largest real estate sales company under one brand in the world. Invented the first-ever residual income plan in 1987.
2) Invented the first-ever agent leadership council and turned decision-making around residual income to agents. Agents have a say in how this program is run.
3) Reinvented residual income to the first-ever profit share plan after cultural flaws in residual income were experienced. Agents voted this change in. Its profit share program is the only truly passive income opportunity in the real estate industry. To date, has paid more money back to agents than any other program ever created.
4) Created the most successful and honored real estate training (KWU and BOLD) program in the history of the industry.
5) Created the most successful real estate coaching company in the history of the industry.
6) Literally wrote the most researched and widely read real estate career book ever, The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, which is still accurate today.
7) Also, wrote the best real estate investing book ever, The Millionaire Real Estate Investor.
8)The only real estate company to actually teach and coach to the MREA and MREI principals.
9) The company that invented, documented, and teaches agent expansion.
10) More successful teams work associate with KW than any other company.
11) More successful expansion teams associate with KW than any other company.
12) Created the most successful real estate agent charity, KW Cares, in the world.
13) KW is the first real estate company to invent the Zero Plus Mortgage, Keller Mortgage, and competitive insurance marketplace, Keller Covered.
14) KW is the first real estate company to reinvent itself as a technology company and build its own technology platform, instead of adopting a bolt-on vendor approach, around an agent operating system and connected consumer experience.
Without a doubt, Keller Williams Realty is the most entrepreneurial, most innovative, and most successful real estate company in the history of the industry. And it’s just getting started.”